Check out our new video on the modern Russian Motor Rifle Company!
We go over the following:
1. The organization of the Motor Rifle Company (down to the personnel/personal weapons), Motor Rifle Battalion and Battalion Tactical Group.
2. The order for a BTGr column march.
3. Transitioning from the column march into a line attack
4. Conducting an attack (first echelon of a battalion attack)
5. Conducting a prepared defense (first echelon company of a first echelon battalion)
This is based off of Russian language sources and English translations/interpretations of Russian tactical textbooks.